how does retinol work?
Retinol is one of the best-known types of retinoids. It is a form of synthetic Vitamin A that can target the four signs of skin aging, helping to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooth skin, even skin tone, and minimize the appearance of pores. Read on to find out more about this skin care ingredient that’s definitely worth its weight in gold — and why our new Dynamic Skin Retinol Serum is an absolute must for your skin care routine.
meet dynamic skin retinol serum
When it comes to Retinol, it’s important to look for supporting ingredients that help balance irritation while boosting benefits. Dynamic Skin Retinol Serum is a high-performance, easy-to-use serum that harnesses an advanced Retinol blend plus a booster to help transform the appearance of skin. The 3.5% retinoid complex supports a continual release of skin-smoothing actives that work at different speeds to address four signs of skin aging.
how it works
- Fast-acting Granactive Retinoid®: A gentle yet effective, advanced Retinoid that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin tone, texture, and minimizing the look of pores.
- Retinol: Boosts skin-cell turnover for smoother skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Time-released encapsulated Retinol: Delivers pure Retinol into the skin, supporting the continual release of skin-smoothing actives for improved skin tone and texture.
- Retinol booster: Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Concentrated Squalane: Improves skin’s moisture barrier to help skin’s recovery for healthier-looking skin.
- Oat-derived Beta-Glucan: Helps restore skin and improve resilience.
how to use
We recommend incorporating Retinol products into your evening skin care routine. It’s important to begin slowly; try using a Retinol product 2-3 times per week, rather than every day and then increase frequency as your skin becomes accustomed to it.
When using Dynamic Skin Retinol Serum, apply a thin layer over face after cleansing. Be sure to keep out of eyes. If dryness or redness occurs, reduce frequency. It’s also very important to remember to wear an SPF every day, as using retinol products can increase sensitivity to UVA/UVB rays.